Thursday, March 15, 2012

Flowers, Finished Invitations, Menus, and a Bigger Bridal Party?

My mom has been a big help with planning the wedding and seeing to it that everything gets accomplished. I still get a say in everything, I just do not have the time to put everything together.  I honestly do not know how the wedding planning would get done if it weren’t for her. Although it is heartrending that due to my work schedule I do not have much time to plan my own wedding, I know the plans are in good hands and I am very thankful to have the mother that I do.
I’ve already mentioned that the bouquets were ordered, I believe my brother ordered them as a gift. I’m very grateful that he ordered the most beautiful bouquet for me and the rest of my bridal party. My bouquet looks like this:
(I took this from my mom’s Facebook page; I’m not sure where she got it. If credit belongs to you please let me know and I’ll give proper credit for the picture)
I absolutely love my bouquet! The bouquets of my bridesmaids are smaller versions of mine, I believe.
While I’m on the topic of flowers, my mother is putting together the flower arrangements! She has also been putting many other wedding décor details, which I’ll do a post about when I have time to take some pictures. The flower arrangements will look like this:


The finished printed invitations arrived and have already been put together in the pocketfold initiations I ordered when I was planning on designing my own invitations. My mother put them together and her and Mr. Incredible are designing and printing the menus and programs. I am so glad I have both of them to take care of wedding details.
Finally, the bridal party is now bigger than it was originally. We’ve added two flower girls! Their dresses have been ordered and pictures will be posted soon. I will be doing a post soon with information regarding the bridal party additions and updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment