My inspiration comes from many individuals. My initial response, after reading today’s topic, was “my future children are my inspiration. They are what motivate me to work hard. They are what is driving me to research career opportunities I can do from home someday, while earning a salary that allows us to live comfortably, while I’m home caring for them. They are what motivate me to maintain a high grade point average and to be successful. They are what motivate me.”
My mother is also another source of inspiration. For her whole life she has taken care of multiple families, in addition to her own. She is a strong, independent, compassionate, driven, opinionated woman and the most amazing mother I could have asked for. She has a heart of gold and is always doing things for everyone out of the goodness of her heart. People take advantage of her because she does things out of the goodness of her heart and they turn the things she does into negative things, but she keeps on doing things out of the goodness of her heart. My mother’s independence, drive, heart of gold, and strength are all qualities to be admired. It is these qualities that are inspiring, because not many women are like my mother. I have yet to meet anyone like her and I can only hope to be the kind of woman my mother is. She is something every woman should be inspired to be like.
My soon to be husband, Mr. Incredible (as I call in him my blog), is also a source of inspiration. He always sees the positive in every situation and is very optimistic. He has pulled me up through many downs over the last six years and he is always there encouraging me and believing in me. Mr. Incredible is very outgoing, whereas I’m shy a lot of the time. His heart is filled with so much love. I never knew a man could love the way he loves me. I’m very blessed to have Mr. Incredible in my life and I thank God for him every single day. His optimism, people skills, and his heart are inspiring and things to be admired.
Who is your inspiration?
I love this. It was beautiful. Great blog post on inspiration. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDelete