Over the weekend Mr. Incredible, my brother (Best Man), Scott (Bridal Party Member), and my father all went to pick out tuxes. Picking out the tuxes did not take as long as I thought it would. I’m glad I went with the guys though because I love what I picked out!
Mr. Incredible will be wearing the same thing as the groomsmen, except that his dress shirt will be black. Everyone else will be wearing white dress shirts. We chose to go with normal ties, I cannot stand bowties!
I had a fun time watching the guys get measured for their tuxes and getting input from everyone on vest and tie coloring choices. Our wedding colors are black, white, and tea rose pink. Therefore we could have picked any of those colors for the ties and vests, but everyone agreed that the tea rose pink was the way to go.. I picked a two button design over a single button design, for some reason I like the two button design better.
Here is the entire look for the gentlemen:
(Taken from my group manager at MensWarehouse.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment