Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Big Family Purchase

As everyone that already knows me knows, I want to have a big family someday. I’d like to have five children; Eugene says I’ll only get four though. Well, we’ve been talking for some time now about me getting a new bigger family car. I’d never drive a van, so I’ve been looking a lot at crossover vehicles. The crossover that most interested me was the GMC Acadia. Which I bought brand new yesterday!

Yesterday Eugene and I went to the dealership to get my current car appraised for a trade-in estimate. Well, the dealership offered to pay off my G6. That was one of the deciding factors in my decision to buy an Acadia right then and there. A second factor that contributed to my decision were the fact that the GMC Acadia had a deal of 0% interest for 72 months, which I thought was great! Plus, I received a GM discount; I have multiple family members who have worked for GM.

The Acadia that I bought has 8 passenger seating, which is great for having a family. I also love how roomy the Acadia is and how high off the ground it is. It is so much more comfortable getting in and out of the Acadia than it was getting in and out of the G6. I also love how smooth the drive is. I also love having OnStar and XM radio in my car too! I think OnStar is a great feature to have, especially if you have children that you drive with.

This is my Acadia!




No comments:

Post a Comment