Way before Eugene and I even became engaged I was browsing the net for wedding dresses. There were two dresses that I spent a year looking at before we were even engaged. On the day that Angel, Jamie, my mother, and I went dress shopping for the bridesmaid dresses we also shopped for my dress. The shop carried both of the dresses that I had been looking at online; I saved those two dresses for last to try on. I tried on about 8 dresses before I tried on one of the two dresses that I loved from the internet. I absolutely loved how the dress looked on me. I tried on the second dress and absolutely loved that dress too! The two dresses were by the same designer. When I tried on the second dress it made my mom cry and I just knew that it was the dress. I knew from the beginning that I would end up debating between the two dresses that I’ve been interested in for a year. I was right! After trying on that dress there was no reason to continue looking at dresses, so when we put an order in for the bridesmaid dresses we also put an order in for my dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment