Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Engagement Photos

It was a beautiful day when Eugene and I met with our photographer to get our engagement pictures done. We ended up doing three outfit changes. On our way to meet with our photographer we stopped at the Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi for me to get my make-up done. I absolutely loved how my make-up turned out! I’m having a hard time remembering the name of the woman who did my make-up, I believe her name was Reneta, I’m not positive though.

Our pictures were taken outside the Detroit Institute of Arts, Belle Isle, and the old Grand Central Train Station… All in the Metro Detroit area, I believe. Our first outfit was Navy blue. I absolutely loved our first outfit selection for our pictures. Our second outfit was a more colorful combo. I wore a yellow floral print shirt and jeans. Eugene wore a lime greenish shirt with jeans. In our final outfit change I wore a dress and Eugene was dressed up also.

 Credit for our engagement photos goes to Action Productions. There are a ton of other photos, but I'm just putting a preview of our photos up for now.








No comments:

Post a Comment