Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Girls and Their Dresses

I knew right away who I wanted to be in my bridal party. The morning after Eugene proposed I asked my cousin Hailey to be my Maid of Honor. She gladly accepted and was honored that I asked her. Later on, when my cousin Angel came to visit me in Michigan I asked her to be my Matron of Honor. I made a really cute card asking her. I remember her saying, “Are you serious?” and then almost tackling me she was so excited. Then I asked my cousin Jamie to be a bridesmaid.

Angel, Jamie, my mother, and I went shopping one day while Angel was here in Michigan visiting. With Hailey living in Florida and not being able to be here for dress shopping we were all sure to text her pictures of every dress the girls tried on and every dress I tried on. We found a gorgeous dress that everyone loved for the bridal party to wear. We found the dresses at a bridal shop in Livonia. That day we put in orders for their dresses. The reason I chose to go to this particular shop was because the shop carried dresses from both designers that I liked for my wedding gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment