Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Reverend and the Rehearsal Dinner

As mentioned in an earlier blog post, I had a hard time finding a ceremony site because of the Father at the Church that I was baptized at. When I decided that getting married in a Church was not the best option for Eugene and I, due to the rudeness of the employees, we started researching officiates. I sent an e-mail to a Reverend that I found on a website, theknot.com. After speaking through e-mail a little we set up an appointment to meet with Reverend Fredrick Jolicoeur. Eugene and I both immediately liked him when we met with him at Big Boy. We booked him that day. After we booked him for our wedding date we got to take home a binder to go through filled with different ceremonies and ceremony verses that could be used for our ceremony. Eugene and I took the time to go through the binder and we completely customized our ceremony. We’re both happy with the ceremony that we designed.
We're looking forward to getting to run through our ceremony the day of our rehearsal dinner. Our rehearsal is scheduled for 4pm on Thursday August 9th at the ceremony site, Heavenly Scents Herb Farm. As to where our rehearsal dinner will actually take place, that is still up in the air. I personally would like the dinner to be at Lucky's, their food is amazing and I absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment