Sunday, December 4, 2011

Save The Date

Eugene and I just finished addressing and stamping our save the dates to be mailed out. We designed them and our monogram ourselves, just like we’re designing everything else ourselves. After our save the dates were designed we took our design to Fenton Printing and had them printed there. It only took a few days to get them back, which I was thankful for because I’m behind on sending them out. Also, they did an exceptional job printing them!
Before we started designing our save the date I did a lot of research on the net looking at different save the dates to see what all needed to be included on a save the date and to get an idea of the type of layout I liked. Once I found the layout that I wanted, we began to design our save the date. I originally wanted to make our save the date a magnet, but I was not pleased with any of the websites I found for making magnet save the dates. So, Eugene and I decided to make just a regular save the date.

Here is the final copy of our save the date, our last names and location has been erased.

No comments:

Post a Comment