With the New Year being only days away now, I’ve been seriously thinking about and considering what my resolutions for the upcoming year should be. The New Year is going to bring about many changes in my life and there are many goals that I would like to accomplish and changes that I would like to make.
One change that 2012 will bring to my life is that on August 11th I will become Mrs. Yevgeniy (Eugene) Slesarenko! I will become a wife and I’m ecstatic. For as long as I can remember I’ve dreamed of becoming a wife and mother, it is all I’ve wanted (and talked about) for so long and in August it is finally happening! Eugene and I have practically lived like we’re married for years now, seeing as how we’ve almost been together for six years, but I’m excited about having the title “Wife.” I honestly believe that Eugene and I were born in the wrong era. When I picture myself as a wife and mother, I picture my life like things use to be back in the day-vacuuming in pearls and high heels, being home cooking, raising babies, cleaning, having dinner parties, throwing Sunday brunches with the neighborhood women and hosting book club sessions in my home. My goal for this year is to be the best wife that I can be, if I didn’t work so much it would be so much easier for me to be way more domestic.
Another goal that I’m set on accomplishing in 2012 and that I hope the New Year will bring to my life is the chance for me to be able to work from the comfort of my own home. Although I’m in the process of launching my Maternity Concierge business, until it is launched I would like to find something that I can do from home. I’ve always loved writing, so maybe I can look into doing a little freelance writing for blogs, websites, ect. Working from home will allow me to live my dream and be able to do all the things listed in the paragraph above. Therefore, for the year 2012 I would like to begin working from home. No more twelve hour days, no more hour drive to work and two hour drive home (due to traffic), no more going days without seeing my soon to be hubby because I’m always working.
With the changes that the New Year is going to bring, there are many goals that I would like to accomplish and changes that I would like to make. One goal that is really important to me and that I would really like to accomplish is, finding a church that Eugene and I can raise our children in. This has been important to me for some time now. Although I have not attended church since I was a child, due to something that happened in the church to upset my parents (I won’t go into discussing it any further because it is a very upsetting and unchristian-like thing that the Pastor did to another member of the church) and due to the negative experiences I encountered when I tried to find a church, at the beginning of the wedding planning process, that Eugene and I could become a part of, marry in, and raise our children in. Finding a church is something that I vow to do before 2012 comes to an end. Not only do I want to find a church to raise our children in, but I want to find a church with members around our age who we can connect with in bible study groups. Lately I’ve also felt the need to find a church so that I can be spiritually closer to God.
Finally, in addition to the above something else that I would like to accomplish in 2012 is to cut down drastically on pop. I drink a lot of Diet Mountain Dew and Sprite Zero during the day and my goal starting on January 1st is to stop drinking pop altogether.
What resolutions do you have set for the New Year?
One change that 2012 will bring to my life is that on August 11th I will become Mrs. Yevgeniy (Eugene) Slesarenko! I will become a wife and I’m ecstatic. For as long as I can remember I’ve dreamed of becoming a wife and mother, it is all I’ve wanted (and talked about) for so long and in August it is finally happening! Eugene and I have practically lived like we’re married for years now, seeing as how we’ve almost been together for six years, but I’m excited about having the title “Wife.” I honestly believe that Eugene and I were born in the wrong era. When I picture myself as a wife and mother, I picture my life like things use to be back in the day-vacuuming in pearls and high heels, being home cooking, raising babies, cleaning, having dinner parties, throwing Sunday brunches with the neighborhood women and hosting book club sessions in my home. My goal for this year is to be the best wife that I can be, if I didn’t work so much it would be so much easier for me to be way more domestic.
Another goal that I’m set on accomplishing in 2012 and that I hope the New Year will bring to my life is the chance for me to be able to work from the comfort of my own home. Although I’m in the process of launching my Maternity Concierge business, until it is launched I would like to find something that I can do from home. I’ve always loved writing, so maybe I can look into doing a little freelance writing for blogs, websites, ect. Working from home will allow me to live my dream and be able to do all the things listed in the paragraph above. Therefore, for the year 2012 I would like to begin working from home. No more twelve hour days, no more hour drive to work and two hour drive home (due to traffic), no more going days without seeing my soon to be hubby because I’m always working.
With the changes that the New Year is going to bring, there are many goals that I would like to accomplish and changes that I would like to make. One goal that is really important to me and that I would really like to accomplish is, finding a church that Eugene and I can raise our children in. This has been important to me for some time now. Although I have not attended church since I was a child, due to something that happened in the church to upset my parents (I won’t go into discussing it any further because it is a very upsetting and unchristian-like thing that the Pastor did to another member of the church) and due to the negative experiences I encountered when I tried to find a church, at the beginning of the wedding planning process, that Eugene and I could become a part of, marry in, and raise our children in. Finding a church is something that I vow to do before 2012 comes to an end. Not only do I want to find a church to raise our children in, but I want to find a church with members around our age who we can connect with in bible study groups. Lately I’ve also felt the need to find a church so that I can be spiritually closer to God.
Finally, in addition to the above something else that I would like to accomplish in 2012 is to cut down drastically on pop. I drink a lot of Diet Mountain Dew and Sprite Zero during the day and my goal starting on January 1st is to stop drinking pop altogether.
What resolutions do you have set for the New Year?
Found you on BloggyMoms, Im a new follower! Would love for you to visit my site: http://our365days.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteLook forward to reading more posts!