With Eugene and I working all the time it has been hard to find time to sit down and start to look for a DJ for our wedding. I’ve briefly done a few internet searches for DJs in our area or around us but have not had the time to seriously look at different DJs and set up interviews with any. This is something that Eugene and I really need to get a move on in the wedding planning process. If we don’t start interviewing soon then everyone is going to be booked for our date and we won’t have a DJ.
I’ve also recently been thinking about the songs that I’d like played at the wedding. For example, I’ve been thinking about what our first dance song should be and what song my dad and I should dance to for the father daughter dance. I’ve narrowed the song for the father daughter dance down to a couple. I haven’t really found a song that has really interested me for the first dance though. I’m not sure what song I’d like the bridal party to enter the reception to, I was thinking they could enter the reception to the song MY GIRL, doing a little dance, but I’m not for sure. I think that the only song that I’m sure of at the moment is the song I want played when Eugene takes off the garter. I know, typical me right? Of course that’s the only song I know for sure. Hah.
I have also considered Eugene and I having our dance choreographed, but is that an extra expense we really need on top of everything else? If money were not an issue, I would say that we are definitely going to have our dance choreographed, but since having the dance choreographed is not on my top priority list with everything else that I want, I’m not sure that it’s something that really needs to be done.
My top priority relating to wedding planning at the current moment is to get a DJ booked for our date. I’d like to set aside a little time this weekend for Eugene and I to sit down and research different DJ services and packages offered by vendors in our area. Then hopefully we can set up a few meetings for next weekend. If not next weekend, it’d be great to set up the meetings for the week in January that I have off work.
The whole issue of not yet having a DJ booked is making me feel like after being ahead in the planning for so long that I’m starting to fall behind. I always have to be ahead on everything that I’m working on or that I have to do, so feeling like I’m behind is somewhat hard for me. There is honestly nothing that I can do about it though, I work all the time.
I’ve also recently been thinking about the songs that I’d like played at the wedding. For example, I’ve been thinking about what our first dance song should be and what song my dad and I should dance to for the father daughter dance. I’ve narrowed the song for the father daughter dance down to a couple. I haven’t really found a song that has really interested me for the first dance though. I’m not sure what song I’d like the bridal party to enter the reception to, I was thinking they could enter the reception to the song MY GIRL, doing a little dance, but I’m not for sure. I think that the only song that I’m sure of at the moment is the song I want played when Eugene takes off the garter. I know, typical me right? Of course that’s the only song I know for sure. Hah.
I have also considered Eugene and I having our dance choreographed, but is that an extra expense we really need on top of everything else? If money were not an issue, I would say that we are definitely going to have our dance choreographed, but since having the dance choreographed is not on my top priority list with everything else that I want, I’m not sure that it’s something that really needs to be done.
My top priority relating to wedding planning at the current moment is to get a DJ booked for our date. I’d like to set aside a little time this weekend for Eugene and I to sit down and research different DJ services and packages offered by vendors in our area. Then hopefully we can set up a few meetings for next weekend. If not next weekend, it’d be great to set up the meetings for the week in January that I have off work.
The whole issue of not yet having a DJ booked is making me feel like after being ahead in the planning for so long that I’m starting to fall behind. I always have to be ahead on everything that I’m working on or that I have to do, so feeling like I’m behind is somewhat hard for me. There is honestly nothing that I can do about it though, I work all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment