I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! May your year be filled with happiness, health, and wealth! I’m eager to see what God has in store for my soon to be husband and I. I have a feeling that 2012 is going to bring us many blessings. 2012 is going to be a busy year for us, with the wedding almost exactly only seven months away.
The months of January and February are always a really busy time of the year for us. In January, we celebrate my future mother-in-law’s birthday, Eugene and I’s anniversary (January 24th will be our six year anniversary!), and this year on January 29th it will be exactly one year since Eugene proposed to me. Then in February, we have Valentine’s Day and Eugene’s Birthday. Also in February this year Eugene and I will be going to do our registry for the wedding.
With it being only two days into 2012, I’m sticking to my resolutions. I’ve cut down on caffeine, I’m only drinking one can of pop a day compared to the over 100 ounces of it I was drinking before. Personally, I would say that I’m doing very well with sticking to this resolution. I have not yet experienced any caffeine withdrawal symptoms, which is helping make cutting down a lot easier. I’ve also begun looking into churches to find a church that Eugene and I can become a part of and raise our future family in, which is also a resolution of mine for 2012. A church that we’re both very interested in actually has a “first-connect” dinner on January 20th, for individuals who are interested in the church and obtaining more information. I plan on attending; unfortunately Eugene will be at work. I will be rushing from work to get to the dinner. I work an hour away from home and the church is another 15-20 minutes away, so from work it is going to take me an hour and twenty minutes to get to the dinner. I’ve already spoken to my bosses about the “first-connect” dinner that I would like to attend, so I can for sure be out of work in time to attend. I’ve been diligently working on launching my business and trying to find work from home opportunities, I will be able to accomplish more on my week long break from work that is coming up soon. As you can tell, I’m on the ball with my resolutions and I’m set on sticking to them until completion.
In addition to the resolutions I blogged about in my resolutions entry, a new resolution I would like to accomplish is to increase the frequency of my blog entries and to enhance their quality. There are many blog entries that I will be writing this year, some entries that I’m working on now though will not be posted until after the wedding, which is seven months away. Stay tuned for those entries :).
What are your resolutions for 2012? How are you doing on sticking to them 2 days into 2012?
The months of January and February are always a really busy time of the year for us. In January, we celebrate my future mother-in-law’s birthday, Eugene and I’s anniversary (January 24th will be our six year anniversary!), and this year on January 29th it will be exactly one year since Eugene proposed to me. Then in February, we have Valentine’s Day and Eugene’s Birthday. Also in February this year Eugene and I will be going to do our registry for the wedding.
With it being only two days into 2012, I’m sticking to my resolutions. I’ve cut down on caffeine, I’m only drinking one can of pop a day compared to the over 100 ounces of it I was drinking before. Personally, I would say that I’m doing very well with sticking to this resolution. I have not yet experienced any caffeine withdrawal symptoms, which is helping make cutting down a lot easier. I’ve also begun looking into churches to find a church that Eugene and I can become a part of and raise our future family in, which is also a resolution of mine for 2012. A church that we’re both very interested in actually has a “first-connect” dinner on January 20th, for individuals who are interested in the church and obtaining more information. I plan on attending; unfortunately Eugene will be at work. I will be rushing from work to get to the dinner. I work an hour away from home and the church is another 15-20 minutes away, so from work it is going to take me an hour and twenty minutes to get to the dinner. I’ve already spoken to my bosses about the “first-connect” dinner that I would like to attend, so I can for sure be out of work in time to attend. I’ve been diligently working on launching my business and trying to find work from home opportunities, I will be able to accomplish more on my week long break from work that is coming up soon. As you can tell, I’m on the ball with my resolutions and I’m set on sticking to them until completion.
In addition to the resolutions I blogged about in my resolutions entry, a new resolution I would like to accomplish is to increase the frequency of my blog entries and to enhance their quality. There are many blog entries that I will be writing this year, some entries that I’m working on now though will not be posted until after the wedding, which is seven months away. Stay tuned for those entries :).
What are your resolutions for 2012? How are you doing on sticking to them 2 days into 2012?
I hope your dreams will come true -- more blog entries, hurray.
ReplyDeleteThank you hun! I hope the new year brings you happiness, health, and wealth! I'm following you blog also!
ReplyDelete