Thursday, January 26, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I am so excited to announce that From Marriage to Motherhood has been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, by Just Another Blogger Mom!  Thank you so much Nichole for awarding From Marriage to Motherhood it’s first ever award!!!  It means a lot!!  You guys should head on over to her blog and take a look around and read her blog entries.







Recipients of this award are asked to:
1.     Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them.
2.     List 7 things about themselves.
3.     Award 15 newly discovered blogs with the award and notify them of the award.
7 Things about Myself:
1.     I love children
2.     My biggest dream is to be the best wife and mother I can be someday
3.     I love movies
4.     I met Mr. Incredible (My soon to be hubby) on Myspace when I was 15 years old
5.     I wear my heart on my sleeve
6.     I do not have a best friend, other than Mr. Incredible
7.     I would love to start working from home, so that when Mr. Incredible and I start a family I can be at home with our children, while they are young at least. I eventually want to be a Equity Portfolio Manager after I get all the schooling required for that done.
And now for the fun part!!  I am giving the Versatile Blogger Award to....


3.     Modern Mommyhood
4.     Theta Mom
These are all awesome blogs!  If you have a moment you should stop over and say HI to them =)
And THANKS again Just Another Blogger Mom for the award!!  I appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award!!! And thank you for including me in your list! How cool that you met your husband online!!

    ReplyDelete