I stole this from another mommy blogger.
And now I want you to steal it from me.
GO!
A. Age: Twenty-One
B. Bed size: Queen, for now.
C. Chore you dislike: Doing the dishes by hand… I absolutely hate putting my hands in the dirty water.
D. Dogs: We have two of them
E. Essential start to your day: A tinkle, and a small speedway fountain Diet Mountain Dew. I’ve cut down on caffeine a lot! A 32oz fountain pop is the only caffeine I drink during the day now! The rest of the day it’s water or water with flavor packets in it.
And now I want you to steal it from me.
GO!
A. Age: Twenty-One
B. Bed size: Queen, for now.
C. Chore you dislike: Doing the dishes by hand… I absolutely hate putting my hands in the dirty water.
D. Dogs: We have two of them
E. Essential start to your day: A tinkle, and a small speedway fountain Diet Mountain Dew. I’ve cut down on caffeine a lot! A 32oz fountain pop is the only caffeine I drink during the day now! The rest of the day it’s water or water with flavor packets in it.
F. Favorite color: Teal and pink.
G. Gold or silver: Gold.
H. Height: 5' 10"
I. Instruments you play(ed): I couldn’t play an instrument if my life depended on it. The soon to be hubby on the other hand has gold cups from playing piano =].
J. Job title: I wish my job title was just Wife, Mommy, and Homemaker. It’ll be wife soon in addition to my title for work. Hopefully someday soon it’ll only be Wife, Mommy, and Homemaker. Possibly even the title of Work at Home Mom.
K. Kids: None yet, soon though!
L. Live: The Suburbs, The town I grew up in.
M. Mom’s name: Kimberly
N. Nicknames: Jordie, JoJo. Hopefully those nicknames will be gone after the soon to be hubby and I get married about I start going by my middle name, Marie, instead of my first name.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I’ve never stayed overnight in the hospital.
P. Pet peeves: I have a lot. Loud music, it makes my headaches worse and makes me sick when I’m in the car. People lying, I don’t understand why they do it. People peeing on the seat in public places and not cleaning it up after themselves. I mean, come on people we are ADULTS. If you get some on the seat, clean it up.
Q. Quote from a movie: “Life’s like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get.”
S. Siblings: 1 younger brother.
T. Time you wake up: Very early to make the hour drive to work.
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I love veggies!
W. What makes you run late: If someone is in the bathroom at the early hour I wake up for work, when I’m supposed to be getting ready.
X. X-rays you’ve had: On my teeth!
Y. Yummy food you make: Well, with being gone for over 12-15 hours a day because of work I rarely cook right now. We mostly order out, pick something up, or someone else makes the food because I have to get right to sleep when I get home so I can wake up again a few hours later to go back into work. I survive off of cereal for breakfast at work, a protein bar and shake at work for lunch, and then something small for dinner. After we get married things will be different though.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes.
Hi newest follower from the hop look forward to reading your posts
ReplyDeletehttp://www.everydayproductsandmore.com/