Today is exactly 7 months until the soon to be hubby and I say “I do!” I cannot believe how fast time has been flying by! It seems like just yesterday we were eating red velvet cake with butter pecan ice cream and I was being proposed to!
There are so many things that still need to be done for the wedding. I received a call from the Bridal Shop the other day and my dress is already in from the designer, it wasn’t supposed to be in until February. My mom and I are planning to go see it on Saturday so I can try it on and see what it looks like because the sample one I tried on was not the color I wanted. I’m very excited to see my dress! Also, when I go on Saturday hopefully my junior bridesmaid will be able to go so she can get her measurements taken and a dress ordered. I’m going to have the shop send the bridesmaid dress orders in on Saturday.
We still need to book a DJ! That is something I’d like to accomplish over my vacation from work! I think the soon to be hubby and I are going to have to sit down and talk about it tomorrow morning/afternoon before he leaves for work. A friend of his, who got married not too long ago, recommended a DJ. I think we’ll be giving him a call.
Also, with the amount of time I’m gone at work and with classes being added on to my plate, I’m just not sure I’m going to have the time to assemble our invitations myself! I already have all the supplies and everything! I’m hoping that the printing company that we went through to have our save the date, that we designed, printed would be able to use the supplies to assemble our invitations. I would have loved to do them myself, but unfortunately, I’m just not going to have the time. I’ll keep everyone updated on what I decided to do about the invitations.
What is a good song to dance to for the first dance? What song did you dance to at your wedding (if you’re already married)?
I love weddings..
ReplyDeleteWish you all the best and good luck :D
im your new follower... come check in my blog to say hi and follow me back :D
Sacha
www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com