Today was a very productive day for me. I’m on vacation from work until the 18th, which I think is absolutely wonderful because I’m normally gone for work for over 12 hours a day! This leaves me absolutely no time to get anything done and with the winter semester for my online classes just starting, a vacation from work is just what I needed.
Before my vacation started I made a list of things that I need to get done and so far I’ve only accomplished three things. I’ve only been on vacation for two days now though, so I think I’m doing extremely well. In my last post I talked about how the soon to be hubby and I spent an entire day cleaning our room and moving furniture around, well that was on my list of things to accomplish over my vacation. Relating to our room, I still have to clean out my dresser and get rid of any clothes that I have not worn in a while and organize everything that I’m keeping. I would also like to get my closet and the closet in the little room completely cleaned out and organized.
Today my mom and I set out to tackle another to do on my list, change the old reception venue to the rehearsal brunch location and pick the menu. We left this morning after I made the soon to be hubby breakfast while he was doing his homework before he left for work. Changing the venue to the location of our rehearsal brunch instead of our reception was not as big of a hassle as I thought it was going to be. It was actually pretty easy to do and did not take as much time as I thought it was going to. The rehearsal brunch is booked for Thursday August 9th, 2012 from 12pm-3pm and straight from there we’ll be going to the rehearsal that starts at 4pm. We even picked the menu for the brunch while we were there! The menu for the brunch will be discussed in an entry later on after the brunch, when I can actually post pictures of everything.
There are many other things that I have listed on my vacation to do list including going to get my hair done, working on getting the website for the maternity concierge business I’m launching up and running, find a new dentists, and a few more things relating to the wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment