Monday, January 9, 2012

Room Remodel

Yesterday was a very busy day for the soon to be hubby and I. We did a serious deep cleaning and remodel of our bedroom. It took us all day from the time we woke up until dinnertime to complete. We have so much more room in our bedroom now, it’s ridiculous. Who knew that after a deep cleaning and moving furniture around that we’d have so much more room? We have more room and we added furniture, how does that work? The soon to be hubby now has a dresser, I have the tall dresser and he has the short long dresser that holds our 50 inch plasma on top.
On top of moving furniture around and cleaning, my mom bought us new bedding that is absolutely gorgeous! I love the bedding she bought us! It has light and dark roses on it with the word “Love” written on it.

(Excuse the messy nightstand… I am a college student you know, so my books go on the nightstand right next to my bed... Also, the curtains for our bedroom window have not arrived yet).
Look at the details on our new bedding, isn’t it gorgeous?!

No comments:

Post a Comment