Some of us may need coffee or caffeine daily to be able to fully function. Before I cut down on caffeine I was one who needed an abundance of it daily. I’ve gone without caffeine for the last seven days now and I’ve been able to fully function without it. Although, sitting trying to concentrate on getting my reading for my online classes done has proven to be difficult without it.
The only thing that I need daily now is the love and support of my family and soon to be hubby. This is all I need to get me through the day. My family and soon to be hubby and their encouragement, support, and love are the most important things I need daily. If I have these things then nothing else matters for the day.
great post! I love hot bubble baths, but never seem to have time for them anymore =(
ReplyDelete